Demanding tasks require more powerful and more advanced solutions. The VZ 950 is the perfect machine to handle material of almost any kind. Due to its modular structure the time consumption and maintenance costs are kept very low and that makes this shredder an extremely powerful, efficient and reliable recycling machine.
Features at a glance
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Powerful diesel engine with 768 hp – also available with electric drive (2 x 250 kW)
- Very high throughput – depending on material and tool shafts up to 180 t/h
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|VZ 950 DK||565 kW (768 hp)||10,500 x 3,400 x 3,800||2,500||42,000|
|VZ 950 DT||565 kW (768 hp)||13,000 x 3,000 x 4,000||2,500||39,000|
|VZ 950 E||2x 250 kW||9,700 x 3,000 x 3,700||2,500||35,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.