The dual-shaft shredder VZ 750 developed by Norbert Hammel incorporates innovative technologies and decades of experience in the recycling industry into one powerful machine. Due to the hydraulic drive this shredder is suitable for almost any material – even the really big chunks! Different configurations as stationary, semi-mobile and mobile versions round off this attractive overall package!
Features at a glance
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|VZ 750 D||235 kW (320 hp)||6,500 x 2,400 x 2,600||1,750||15,000|
|VZ 750 DK||235 kW (320 hp)||8,200 x 2,500 x 3,000||1,750||20,000|
|VZ 750 DT||235 kW (320 hp)||9,700 x 2,500 x 3,800||1,750||20,500|
|VZ 750 E||250 kW||7,800 x 2,400 x 2,900||1,750||16,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.