The triple-shaft system of the TriStar is based on a multi-stage cutting process. First the primary shaft breaks the material into coarse chunks. Then the hydraulic bearing secondary shaft cuts the pre-shredded material into a precise final product. Due to the multi-stage cutting process even the hardest material can be crushed with high precision and also eliminates the need for a secondary shredding pass. This makes it ideal for the processed material to pass quickly and directly to downstream stations for further processing.
Features at a glance
- Triple-shaft cutting process allows for a precise final product without the need for a secondary shredding pass
- Powerful diesel engine with 768 hp
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|TriStar||565 kW (768 hp)||11,400 x 2,500 x 3,700||2,000||37,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.