To harness solid bioenergy sources in corresponding heat and power plants, it is necessary to pre-process the source material like green waste, yard waste and branches. With the brand new BioMaster we offer an all-in-one solution that allows you to separate the biomass from fine materials such as sand, stones and soil and thus getting ideal heating fuel.
Features at a glance
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Integrated hydraulically adjustable screen deck for material separation with variable separation distances
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Track system guarantees unrestricted maneuverability even on difficult terrain
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BioMaster||565 kW (768 hp)||10,600 x 2,900 x 3,200||2,000||27,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.