The ARJES Impaktor 800 is ideal for companies which generate large amounts of demolition and dismantling work. Thetrailer-based machine crushes a variety of the hardest materials such as rubble, concrete, asphalt, natural stones etc. The high capacity hopper, the special shaft geometry, the asynchronous drive and the double jaw breaker system with the breaker bars ensure a uniform final product size at high throughput rates.
Features at a glance
- 2-stage crushing process with special shaft geometry, secondary double jaw breaker and breaker bars
- Asynchronous drive with alternating adjustment of the shaft speed for smooth pulling of the heavy material
- Powerful Volvo Penta diesel engine with current emission level EU IV / Tier 4 Final – low consumption, environmentally friendly and efficient
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Large-sized shredding unit with tool shafts of 2.500 mm in length for easy intake of bulky material
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Impaktor 800||565 kW (768 hp)||13,000 x 2,500 x 3,400||2,500||34,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.