The dual-shaft shredder VZ 850 developed by our technical director Norbert Hammel, incorporates innovative technologies and decades of experience in the recycling industry into one powerful machine. Due to the hydraulic drive this shredder is suitable for almost any material – even the really big chunks!
Features at a glance
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Integrated fine dust filter frees the engine compartment of dust particles
- Optional wheel axle with solid rubber tires guarantees unrestricted maneuverability
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
|Model||Performance (KW/HP)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Shafts (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|VZ 850 D||565 kW (768 hp)||8,000 x 2,500 x 2,800||2,000||20,000|
|VZ 850 DK||565 kW (768 hp)||8,800 x 2,900 x 3,200||2,000||26,000|
|VZ 850 E||2x 160 kW||8,200 x 2,500 x 2,900||2,000||20,000|
*Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.